POPs created and developed The MakeUp Fair Series – Nigeria’s leading & Largest MakeUp and Beauty Trade Fair. It is a cross national industry event that tours major cities in Nigeria annually. Since its inception in 2012 Pops! has hosted the MakeUp Fair Series in Lagos, Abuja, Port harcourt, Owerri, Enugu, & Uyo with 20 successful editions so far accompanied with outstanding testimonials. The Makeup Fair Series is a platform that has succeeded in providing the right connection for makeup & beauty brands, enthusiasts, makeup artists and industry influencers.
During the 4th Lagos MakeUp Fair in June 2015 as a side attraction Pops created and launched The First MakeUp Runway which featured 13 Top Nigerian Makeup Artists who unleashed Creative looks on the runway, it was a huge success and it was well received. In August 2015 at the 5th Abuja MakeUp Fair the 2nd edition of The MakeUp Runway took place, this time on a wider scale featured 20 Top Nigerian MakeUp Artists from Northern Nigeria who showcased 2 creative looks each to the amazement of the audience.
We are formally launching The MakeUp Runway Africa as a stand-alone event to feature Top MakeUp Artists.
Introducing Africa’s First MakeUp Runway – The MakeUp Runway Africa (MURA) is Fresh, Exciting and Highly Creative! This unique event has been created to promote creative and talented makeup enthusiasts in Africa.
Lagos will play host to the maiden edition of The MakeUp Runway Africa, 2016 (MURA) and it will feature:
- MakeUp Runway featuring Top African Makeup Artists unleashing creative looks on the runway
- MURA exhibition Marketplace featuring a limited number of makeup & beauty brands, entrepreneurs and makeup artists look book on display.
- MURA recognition awards and gift presentation by sponsored brands
- Beauty press series segment to facilitate conversation with industry influencers as a useful tool for exchanging ideas, networking and developing the beauty industry.
- Product /Brand Launch segment for sponsored companies.
For Sponsorship & Participation:
Phone No: 08188905667, 08037862333,
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org,